If you are having trouble creating a NEW password in DNAPassport or BABYGlimpse, the most common issue is our password security standards.
- The requirements are: 8 to 16 characters
- Use at least 1 number (1, 2, 3)
- Use at least 1 symbol (!, #, &)
- At least 1 capital letter
Examples of a valid password:
Examples of an invalid password:
snoopy (missing number and symbol)
$noopy (missing number)
Snoopy1 (missing symbol)
Keep in mind:
- Your DNAPassport account, and your BABYGlimpse account, are different from your Helix account (potentially different emails and passwords)
- You can NOT use your Helix email and password to log in to DNAPassport or BABYGlimpse, you have to create a new account
- You will need your Helix credentials (email/password) to do a one-time link of your Helix account to authorize DNAPassport or BABYGlimpse to access your DNA data
If you need to reset your DNAPassport or BABYGlimpse password, you can do so via the app, at the login screen, or just go here.